Name: Dr. Latika Bhalla
Designation: Senior Consultant Paediatrics
Areas of Expertise: Pediatrics & Neonatology
Qualification: MBBS,DNB (PAEDIATRICS)
Days: Monday - Saturday
Time: 10 A.M To 12 NOON & 5.30 P.M To 6.30 P.M
- Punjab Medical Council in 1986 - Registration No. 23977
- Delhi Medical Council in 2001 - Registration No. 11791 Renewal in 2006
- Six months House job in obstetrics & gynae at C.H. Jalandhar (Jan,1986 - Jun,1986)
- House job in Paediatrics at C.H. Jalandhar (July, 1986 - Feb, 1987)
- House Job in Dept. of Paediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (Sept, 1988 - Jan, 1990)
- Resident, DNB, Dept. Of Paediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (Feb, 1990 - May, 1992)
- Senior Consultant, Dept. Of Paediatrics, Jeewan Mala Hospital, New Delhi (June, 1993 - Current)
- Visiting Consultant, Dept. Of Paediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (Nov, 2001 - March, 2010)
- Consultant, Dept. Of Paediatrics (Adolescent Medicine), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (April, 2010 - Current)
- Private Clinic - 6 - 8 pm, R - 881 New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi - 110060
- Working as Head of Department of Paediatrics at Jeevan Mala Hospital, New Delhi since 1993.
- Working as Consultant Paediatrician (Adolescent Medicine) Institute for Child Health at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi since April, 2010.
- Daily Paediatric OPD of an average of 15 – 20 private patients daily
- Experience of managing an average of 50 deliveries per month with 30% LSCS
- Expert in handling Nursery Unit including Ventilator Management and Intubation.
- Personally doing all routine procedures such as IV cannulations, Arterial Line, Intubations, Central Line, Lumbar Puncture etc.
Membership Of Scientific Societies
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association - 1993 onwards
- Member, National Neonatology Forum - 2005 onwards
- Member, Delhi Medical Association
- Member, Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- 8th Asian Congress of Paediatrics - 1994, New Delhi, India
- XXXI National Conference Of Indian Academy of Paediatrics - 1994, New Delhi, India
- Paediatric Conference Of North India – 1995, New Delhi, India
- Pre Conference Workshop on Mental Health Status Evaluation in Adolescents and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in Adolescent Depression – November, 2010, New Delhi, India
- Adolescent Health Chapter of IAP – ADOLESCON 2010 – November, 2010, New Delhi, India
- Adolescent Health Care Conference – June, 2011, Boston, USA
- Pediatric Care 2011...The Changing Paradigm – August, 2011, New Delhi, India
- Workshop for AACCI – Association of Adolescent And Child Care in India – LSE module in the Life Skill Education Program – August, 2011, Gurgaon, India
- Intra Cranial Tuberculoma Presenting as Life Threatening Emergency – Pedicon 2004
- Maternal Diabetes & Neonatal Outcome – Pedicon 2004
- Metabolic Syndrome- Case Based Approach.
- Adolescent Pediatrics an Overview.
- Obestity in Adolescents – Indian Scenario.
- Pattern of Adolescent aggressive behaviour be life s and attitudes toward violence in school children.
- Menace of Adolescent obesity
- Recurrent Abdominal pain in children.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Sangeet Bhushan Award presented by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh in 1974
- Certificate of Merit in Table Tennis at Higher Sec. School Tournament, Jalandhar 1975-76
- Runner up in Table Tennis at Annual Sports Meet at Medical College, Faridkot(Pb)
Public Heath Advocate
- Actively involved in philanthropic activities.
- Secretary of Latika Charitable Trust.
- The Trust runs Ruder Dutt Charitable Hospital in Nangloi, New Delhi for the needy and poor.
- Has organized free medical camps and vaccination camps.
- Active member of World Brotherhood Organization and conducted free medical camps under the same.
- EXAM STRESS- Neurobilogy Dr.latika Bhalla Adolescent Pediatrics of Sir Ganga Ram Hosptial
- World health celebration on April 7in D.A.V Govt School old rajinder Nagar
- Good Touch- Bad Touch toclass lllrd students of Bal Bharti junior school
- Adolescent Health issues to class VI –VII students of Salwan Public School for Boys and Girls Separately