Name: Dr. Shivani Sabharwal
Areas of Expertise: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Qualification: MBBS, MS
Days: Monday - Saturday
Time: 9.30 A.M To 1.30 P.M & 5.30 P.M To 6.30 P.M
DR. SHIVANI SABHARWAL
DEPTT. OF GYNAE. & OBST.
JEEWAN MALA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
67/1, NEW ROHTAK ROAD
NEW DELHI- 110005
Tel: 91-11-47774151 (4141 / 4100)
Fax: 91-11-47774242 / 23555353
DMC Registration No: 4475
Gynae & OBST
1) Jeewan Mala Hospital
2) Nova Jeewan Mala
Gynae Endoscopy & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Endoscopic & infertility surgeries
Top most Diseases / conditions treated:
Abdominal and Vaginal hysterectomies, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy, Laparoscopic myomectomics, laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy, and laparoscopic ovarian cystectomies for both endometriotic and benign cysts.
Degrees + Diplomas or Fellowships:-
MBBS, MS in Ramchandra Medical College Bangalore
MD in Sri Ramchandra Medical College Centre Chennai
Past hospital work experience:-
Sri Ramchandra medical Centre
Memberships of scientific association :- Association of obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi ( AOGD)Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi)
Federation of obstetrics and Gynecological society of India (FOGSI)The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India)
Indian Association of gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) (Indian Association Of Gynaecological Endoscopists)
Membership of AAGL (advancing Minimally invasive Gynecology worldwide)
Research Papers Published
Comparitive study between, bupivicaine versus bupivicaine with fentanyl for labour epidural analgesia and its obstetrics outcome in archives
Programmed labour pain relief versus epidural analgesia in archives.
Effect of domestic violence on pregnancy in archives
Abstracts published in non- indexed journals as first author:-
- Sabharwal VS, Mohan J, Aggarwal P. Rare case of intra uterine device in bladder, 51st all India congress of Obstetrics and gynaecology Feb 2008 1st -5th page 104 ( Book abstracts)
- Sabharwal VS, Mohan J.study on labour epidural analgesia comparing two drugs. 52st . All India congress of Obstetrics and gynaecology Jan 2009
- Sabharwal VS, Sabharwal M, Lyngdoh B, A Feast of minimally invasive management of adnexal masses.
Abstracts published In non- indexed journals as co- author:-
- Lyngdoh B, Sabharwal VS. Total laparoscopic hysterectomy ………. A must know and no longer an optional skill.
- Comparision betweenbupivicaine versus bupivicaine with fentanyl as labour eqidural analgesia, SRMC. 2006-2009.
- Certificate of participation at the smart 2007, second international conference on infertility and Art , Chennai2007
- Certificate of participation at the Veginal surgery workshop November 2007, Chennai.
- Certificate of participation at the smart 2007, workshop on freezing Techniques in Art , Chennai 2007.
- Certificate of participation at the surge 2007: OG Quest – Annual revision course for post graduates, 29th January -4th Feb 2007
- Certificate of participation at the surge 2009: OG Quest – Annual revision course for post graduates, 29th January -4th Feb 2007
- Certificate of participation at the 51st All India congress of obstetrics and gynaecology held in Jaipur on the 1st Feb 2008
- Certificate of participation in the FOGSI ETHISKILLS COURSE conducted by the ethicon institute of surgical education on May 23rd- 24th 2008.
- Certificate of participation at the 52st All India congress of obstetrics and gynaecology held in Delhi on the 4th Jan 2009
- Certificate of participation at the 6th national conference for gynaecologist & surgeons on just hemostasis in laparoscopy” held at BEAMS, Mumbai 2nd -4th Oct 2009.
- Awarded FOGSI-Dr. Siuli Rudra Sinha prize for the best presentation on gynec endoscopy- a feast of minimally invasive management of adnexal masses in 54th AICOG Hyderabad 7th Jan 2010.
- Certificate of participation at the 54st All India congress of obstetrics and gynaecology held in Hyderabad on the 5-9th Jan 2010
- Certificate of participation at the 7th national conference for gynaecologist & surgeons on” just controversies in laparoscopy held at BEAMS, Mumbai, 9th -10th OCT 2010.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop of live “ uro gynaecological surgeries “ held at AIIMS on Sep 2010.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop on IUI at the Endofert 2010 workshop in Delhi. Feb 2010.
- Certificate for basic and advanced Endoscopic training program from FOGSI – Mumbai 2010.
- Certificate of participation in vitrification hands on work shop, GD institute for fertility research, kolkata 12th Jan 2011.
- Certificate of participation in the 4th international society for mild approaches in assisted reproduction, ISMAAR- 13-16th Jan kolkata 2011.
Participated in department of obstetrics & gynaecology SRMC & RI in revision course held at Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre & Research Institute at Sri Ramachandra University (Established under section 3 of the UGC act 1956) from 19th – 24th Feb 2007 at Chennai.
Participated in the workshop on “Infertility enhancing Endoscopic surgery” held at Sri Ramachandra Medical Collage and Research Institute, Sri Ramachandra University, from 11th – 13th May 2007 on Chennai-600116. Tamilnadu
Participated 52nd AICOG Presented a free paper/poster titled all India congress of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India held on 5th – 8th January 2009 at Jaipur.
Participated Delegate in 13th Annual Revision Course for post graduates department of Obstetrics & gynaecology held at Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Sri Ramachandra University from 29th January – 4th February 2009 at Chennai.
Participated in 54th All India congress of Obstetrics & gynaecology Awarded for the best presentation of a paper on Gynae endoscopy held on 5th – 9th Jan 2011 at Hyderabad.
Participated as Delegate in 2nd International conference & Live workshop on Robotic Surgery & Advanced Laparoscopy organized by Symbiosis institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) held on 27th, 28th & 29th April 2012 at Pune.
Participated as delegate in 3D Laparoscopy & Urinary Incontinence Surgery with FOGSI Urogynaecology committee held on 29th & 30th 2013 at Hotel Trident BKC Mumbai.
Participated in Endosuturing Training workshop by ISGE & IAGE the (international society for Gynecological Endoscopist) & (Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist) held on 22nd February 2013 organized by Jeewan Mala Hospital.
Participated as Faculty in IAGE (Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist) “cutting edge technology in Gynae. Endoscopy” on 23rd -24th February 2013, india Habitat centre, New Delhi. Organized by Jeewan Mala Hospital.
Participated as Delegate in 1st International conference on reproduction, infertility & surrogacy held from 24th – 25th May 2014. All India institute of medical sciences New Delhi, India.
Participated as Chairperson in 38Th Annual Conference of Association of Obstetrics & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD) on “Use of Antimicrobials in pregnancy-National guidelines and Anomaly Scan: what you have to ,you might and you cannot detect?” on 13th November 2016 at The Hotel Ashok, New Delhi.
1. Conducting CME’s held at the Sri Ramchandra Medical University.
2. Conducting live laparoscopic and hysteroscopy worshop at the 14th FOGSI certified laparoscopic training program.
3. Conducting live laparoscopic and hysteroscopy worshop at the 15th FOGSI certified laparoscopic training program 21st -27th June 2010.
4. Conducting live laparoscopic and hysteroscopy worshop at the 16th FOGSI certified laparoscopic training program 29th -5th Nov 2010.
Papers presented as first authors
1. Sabharwal VS, Mohan J, Aggarwal P. Rare case of intra uterine device in bladder, 51st. All India congress of obstetrics and gynecology Feb 2008 1st -5th Feb page 104.
2. Sabharwal VS, Mohan J. study on labour epidural analgesia comparing two drugs. 52st All India congress of Obstetrics and gynaecology Jan 2009.