New Machine to improve our Diagnostic Skill
Jeewan Mala hospital’s Department of clinical Imaging & Interventional Radiology is proud to announce the launch of a brand new high end GE 16 Slice CT- Scanner capable of reducing the doses of up to 40%. With advanced techniques such as “pitch boosting” and “ultra kernal” this new machine not only reduces the scan time but also is extremely effective in acquiring sub mm images. It gives has higher image quality at no extra cost to the patient. The machine is a boon to the patients getting CT scan of any body part including angiographies. This scanner uses digital geometry to generate a 3D image of the inside of the body to look for diseases of Head, neck, lungs, abdomen and spine.
Dr. Malvika Sabharwal - Our Star performer
- At the RAGE conference on 19th February 2016 in Bangalore Dr. Malvika Sabharwal along with Dr. Shivani Sabharwal were invited as operating faculty to perform Total Laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) . They showcased their surgical skills to over 500 delegates and operated with the latest 3D Vision and advanced articulating vessel sealing device
- At another All India conference of obstetrics & gynecologists (AICOG) at Agra on 13th January 2016 Dr. Malvika Sabharwal showcased her skills to over 7000 delegates. She did Total Laparoscopic hysterectomy in a previous multiple scarred abdomen (complicated surgery)
- At the AICOG event on 15th January 2016 Dr. Malvika Sabharwal was invited as Chairperson to lead the session of Medical disorders of pregnancy.
- At this International Conference organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 13th Feb 2016 Dr. Malvika Sabharwal was invited as chairperson. The topic of discussion was on handling critical situations in labour room
JMH Doctors Always On Top of It
- Continuous learning is a virtue that differentiates a good doctor to a great one. We at Jeewan Mala are proud of Dr. Latika Bhalla who successfully completed a Nutrition course from Boston University, America. The comprehensive course covered all aspects of child nutrition.
- At a CME organized by Delhi IRIA at Lady Harding medical college , Dr Glossy Sabharwal was invited to give a faculty talk on the topic of Imaging in infertility. We at Jeewan mala are proud, as she was one of the youngest speakers to have been invited.
- The Department of Clinical Imaging & Interventional radiology is proud to announce the successful completion of its 1st observership program. An international student from Afghanistan completed this 2-month program in women-imaging under Dr. Glossy Sabharwal.
- At the annual conference of Indian academy of pediatrics in association with the Asia Pacific pediatric Nurses association on 21st of January 2016 at Hyderabad, Dr. Latika Bhalla presented a study on Internet addiction in adolocents.
- This study was part of a multi-centric study for “Internet addiction in Indian teens” by AACCI – Association of Adolescent and Child Care in India and gives comparison between 2 schools from Middle socio-economic strata in Haryana and Uttarakhand.